2021.01.17 22:49 Wayward_Prometheus Punahele Soriano's UFC on ABC 1 win on instinct: 'I feel like I black out in every fight'
|submitted by Wayward_Prometheus to MMAMedia [link] [comments]|
2021.01.17 22:49 IWillDemonitizeYou Youtube movies subtitles
I want to buy a movie on youtube but the description says the substitles are in dutch. Does this mean that there are only dutch subtitles and no english subtitles?
submitted by IWillDemonitizeYou to youtube [link] [comments]
2021.01.17 22:49 Gojira2021 (2021 Official Version) Nautilus Containment File: Titanus-1965 "Baragora (Baragon) Dilong". Titan Class: Euclid.
|submitted by Gojira2021 to GODZILLA [link] [comments]|
2021.01.17 22:49 aguscarbajal Opiniones Coderhouse
Buen día chicos, quería preguntarles si alguno hizo desarrollo web en coderhouse, qué opinión les merece y qué puntos podrían destacar. Gracias!
submitted by aguscarbajal to programacion [link] [comments]
2021.01.17 22:49 gentsensi Expose any cheating spouse with proof only
Hello Guys, Dave is offering Database Services as Below are few services you might need.
Doxing DB lookup ( Private DB / Online leaked DB sites) Social Media Account Cracking ( FB,Instagram,Snapchat,Twitter,whatsapp,ETC) Email Password Cracking (Gmail/Yahoo/Webmails,ETC) Website Access (SQLi , Session Hijacking, XSS) Phone Hacking/Monitoring Guides/tutorials Game Hacking Clearing of Criminal Records Do you suspect your partner? Contact to expose any cheating spouse, this is for serious issues email@example.com
2021.01.17 22:49 emzee3172 Even having surgery tomorrow won’t stop me from baking! Homemade chocolate s‘mores cupcakes with graham cracker mini crusts and homemade marshmallow frosting 😁
|submitted by emzee3172 to Baking [link] [comments]|
2021.01.17 22:49 billy_balls123 Just wondering what’s the best ending to do in cyberpunk, kinda want one where I go off with Panam... Sun or Star?
2021.01.17 22:49 Robbrew The second Janna face that deserves to be memed
|submitted by Robbrew to memes [link] [comments]|
2021.01.17 22:49 MemeEndevour Anyone have tips about boosting fps? Playing this game called stormworks, and when I load in a large creation my physics fps drops to the mid 20’s, but my cpu is only working around 25% and my gpu 75%.
2021.01.17 22:49 nomwat Deer Sitting in NZ Mountains (5120x2880)
|submitted by nomwat to natureporn [link] [comments]|
2021.01.17 22:49 MackGranger ✊🏽A young Ibarra Malonzo leads student demonstration at UP Diliman - 1970✊🏽
|submitted by MackGranger to BreadTube [link] [comments]|
2021.01.17 22:49 RLCD-Bot [Fennec] [Magma] ['16 Batmobile] [Crimson Bionic]
|submitted by RLCD-Bot to RLCustomDesigns [link] [comments]|
2021.01.17 22:49 RyanWitt8 That's mega cringe
|submitted by RyanWitt8 to memes [link] [comments]|
2021.01.17 22:49 DRUIDEN Egypt unveils 3000-year old coffins in latest archaeological discovery
|submitted by DRUIDEN to Ancientknowledge [link] [comments]|
2021.01.17 22:49 MrSprouse Some new modeling previews of the FBW A380X
|submitted by MrSprouse to MicrosoftFlightSim [link] [comments]|
2021.01.17 22:49 EXSxPROPHET [WTB] Geissele rear 100$ [WA]
2021.01.17 22:49 CrownOfIce Var kan jag hitta vilka bostäder som säljs i Stockholm?
2021.01.17 22:49 mabarry3 Before making a post asking for clear help, check here first!
**SEASON 11 VERSION. ASK ME IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS**
**Nidalee is among the hardest champions in the game to clear with.** Naturally, new players to her find themselves getting executed and lost as to why they feel so squishy, and even players that aren't new to Nidalee can find themselves with sluggish and/or unhealthy clears. **My goal for this is to lump several optimized Nidalee clears into one place.** All of these clears are mine. If you have any other clear paths you think should be showcased, feel free to post or send them to me.
* **Nidalee requires basic clear mechanics.** If you are a new jungler and unfamiliar with the unique aspects of taking down each camp, it's highly recommended you gain some jungling experience before diving in, or prepare for a much longer road to getting used to clearing. Every clear below uses basic clear mechanics in order to improve the speed and/or hp of the clear. If you are unable to do a mechanic, ask me and I'll be happy to explain. In order to do the more advanced clears, you need to be able to do basic animation canceling and proper combo execution with fluid autos, or you can die easily.
* A *strong recommendation* that I have is that you do **not simulate a leash in practice mode**, no matter how you simulate said leash. You will not get a leash in every game. You need to be able to clear without having one - treat leashes like a gift and be happy you're getting them, else you'll have terrible clears when you don't. The clears that I do here represent what I'd do in a real game were I to not get a leash. Certain things, like saving your second smite for scuttle crab, would be something you do in a leashed clear, but not a leashless since you want the time/hp so you can actually contest river rather than getting to river slowly and losing scuttle anyway
* If you see me use any terms and are unfamiliar with what they mean (e.g. "clear flexibility," which is the ability to turn a short clear into a longer one if there are no available opportunities or to ditch a clear partway through to respond to an opportunity), please ask me to clarify.
* I did not include any scuttle crabs in any of these clears. Should you wish to go to a scuttle crab, that is completely your prerogative, however I do not feel it is necessary to show how to take down a scuttle crab considering all it does is run away and take forever to kill as Nidalee has no CC for it. In addition, do not take these clears to mean that they must be done completely. **You can ditch a clear part way through** to go do whatever you want, as many of these clears have fairly good clear flexibility. Right now, I only have full clears but you can go different routes that are similar.
* **Raptor / Wolf Starts:** These kinds of clears used to be more common but haven't seen much use lately. I may add them at some point if they find their way back into viability.
* Last note: Nidalee is exceptional at **taking down both Krugs and Raptors**. Raptors require some unique finesse to take down cleanly, so if you struggle with them I recommend you closely at the videos so you can see my methodology.
* **Q**: What runes did you use? **A:** Unless otherwise mentioned, the runes [can be found here](https://i.imgur.com/99J2jCB.png)
* **Q**: What jungle item do you use? **A:** You want to go talisman in every clear **except** for clears where you take blue buff very early and you dramatically value speed over health as talisman is much healthier and less cheese-prone due to how mana-starved you can get without it.
* **Q**: Wtf, I can't clear anything like you and I'm dying in my games trying it. Any other advice? **A:** I started out by saying that Nidalee is a hard champ to play thanks to her difficult mechanics and difficult clear. That being said, if you want to ease the learning process a little bit, try using resolve secondary with Revitalize and Bone Plating for a little more jungle item, E, and Ravenous Hunter healing. You can also ask me any questions on this post or DM me. Other than that? Just practice in practice tool a bit. It's a super useful tool you should utilize as it very closely replicates real jungling experiences for the first clear.
* **Q**: Why are you smiting the buff in your buff-start full clears? **A:** Because Nidalee's level 1 sucks since you're squishy as hell and it's way easier if you get it out of the way as fast as possible. If you're getting leashed, don't bother smiting it unless it's threatened (blitz or something). You're better off smiting your second camp in order to rush level 3 a bit faster.
**Full Clears vs. Shorter Clears**
Full clears are exactly what they sound like. You get level 4 off of them, and you can change them so that you can clear less camps if you need to have presence on the map now. Note that **buff start clear speed is improved a fair amount by getting a leash**. Currently, I don't have shorter clears in here because I don't think it's necessary. Alternate routes seem a lot worse recently than in prior seasons. The only other route that you may wish to consider is to reverse clear, i.e. taking red+blue+gromp and then deciding if you want to stop there or reverse the clear to take the last three camps. I don't think it's necessary to include that clear since the mechanics are effectively the same.
[**Blue-Gromp-Wolves-Raptors-Red-Krugs; 3:16 leashless**](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XTa--qpcnJE). A good full clear that gets you level 4. Note that with a half decent leash you can save your second smite charge and still finish the clear before scuttle spawns [like in this real game example](https://i.imgur.com/OMz7gTc.jpg) so it's really good for hitting 4 quickly and being able to flex around the map with a big exp advantage. Also, note that the first three camps constitute a quick level 3 for you, so you can cut the clear off there and try to make a level 3 play as well.
[**Red-Krugs-Raptors-Wolves-Blue-Gromp; 3:17/3:18 leashless**](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ovDCESjJSJc). Opposite full clear to above. It's a bit slower because krugs and raptors both at level 2 can take a larger chunk time because you don't have E for the additional AOE, but with a leash you can still finish the clear right as scuttle is spawning on a pretty good margin of health which will allow you to pressure it or a lane with a good exp advantage. Note that the first half of the clear constitutes a decent level 3 for you to take advantage of if you wish.
As always, if you have any questions, let me know. If you wish to add something to this, feel free to DM me.
* Reddit (DM me, but I do not always log into Reddit every day)
* [Nidalee Mains Discord Server](https://discord.gg/z5rUPWS)
submitted by mabarry3 to NidaleeMains [link] [comments]
2021.01.17 22:49 Blackheartrwby Is this normal on a BP tail? It looks really weird and not normal to me, but I am pretty new.
|submitted by Blackheartrwby to ballpython [link] [comments]|
2021.01.17 22:49 IthinkTHPS3isjustok Today's pickups, one is great, and the other is Sonic Generations
|submitted by IthinkTHPS3isjustok to gamecollecting [link] [comments]|
2021.01.17 22:49 KawaiiFoxita I recreated 1959 Stahl House in Los Angeles. What do you think?
|submitted by KawaiiFoxita to Sims4 [link] [comments]|
2021.01.17 22:49 Costyiii_93 Looking for EGYPTIAN remixes (trap, edm, vocal, pop etc) like Dark Horse, Deficio - Egyptica
Can you guys make me a playlist with songs with a egyptian beat?
I am creating a video with Cleopatra scenes and I want to use something modern, sensual with an egyptian theme.Dark horse is too pop for me and it doesnt fit well with my video and Deficio - Egyptica is too hard
submitted by Costyiii_93 to musicsuggestions [link] [comments]
2021.01.17 22:49 AJUKking Threadripper confidential information?
I'm trying to figure out if it is a bad idea to share photos of my CPU on the internet.
I ask because I can see that the front of the CPU has a bunch of serial numbers on it. Are these numbers confidential in any way/should I be photoshopping them out of the image? Here is a reference image of a threadripper
submitted by AJUKking to Amd [link] [comments]
2021.01.17 22:49 divertss Found in creek bed around Ohio
|submitted by divertss to fossilid [link] [comments]|
2021.01.17 22:49 randomsquid101 Here’s the current line up on my bag :)
|submitted by randomsquid101 to EnamelPins [link] [comments]|